Built with Indexhibit
This is a basic guide as to how to go about commissioning a piece of furniture from me:
1. Think about what you want and approximately how much you want to spend. Try and find examples of designs and materials you like, which we can use as a reference.
2. Contact me. We arrange a meeting where the idea can be discussed and developed. At this stage the feasibility of the project and the budget can be assessed.
3. From this meeting an initial design concept can be drawn up, along with a costing and a schedule for the work. This will be subject to a design fee.
4. When a design and a price are agreed upon, a percentage is paid for work to begin, subsequent payments are made throughout the commission to reflect the amount of time spent making the piece.
5. The furniture will normally take between 8-12 weeks depending on the commission.
6. A balancing payment is paid upon completion of the delivery and fitting of the project.